I help build products and organizations that other people find useful. I’m particularly interested in building global products in fintech, commerce and communications. My work has been covered in the following publications:
Companies and products
- Commerce and communication utilities — Currently lead product for WhatsApp Business. Built highly successful products at Square.
- Fintech — Square and M-PESA, in sub-saharan Africa
- Access to capital — affordable loans delivered to entrepreneurs in sub-saharan Africa.
I have lived in Africa, India, Seattle and now, San Francisco.
- Kellogg School of Management
- World Bank, Consultative Group to Assist the Poor
- Indian School of Business
- Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion, University of California, Irvine
- Manny’s, a civic space in San Francisco