I help build products and organizations that other people find useful. I’m particularly interested in building global products in fintech, commerce and communications. My work has been covered in these publications:
Companies and products
- Commerce and communication utilities — Currently lead product for WhatsApp Business. Built highly successful products at Square.
- Fintech — Square and M-PESA, in sub-saharan Africa
- Access to capital — affordable loans delivered to entrepreneurs in sub-saharan Africa.
I have lived in Africa, India, Seattle and finally, San Francisco.
- Kellogg School of Management
- California-Shanghai Innovation Dialogue – UC Irvine · UC San Diego · Fudan University
- World Bank, Consultative Group to Assist the Poor
- Indian School of Business
- Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion, University of California, Irvine
- Manny’s — a civic space in San Francisco